Our motto - leaders in peace and war
Whether you’re a college-bound high school student or already attending a college or university, Army ROTC has scholarships available. Scholarships are awarded based on a student’s merit and grades, not financial need.


  • Two-, three-, and four-year scholarship options based on the time remaining to complete your degree
  • Full-tuition scholarships
  • The option for room and board in place of tuition, if you should qualify
  • Additional allowances for books and fees
  • Contact our Scholarship and Enrollment Officer or fill out the form on this page for more information





Army logo

Enlisted Soldiers

Enlisted Soldiers can pursue a degree and earn a commission:

Green to Gold   SMP National Guard    SMP Army Reserve


Army ROTC scholarships also provide monthly living allowances for each school year, depending on your level in the Army ROTC curriculum.

This allowance is also available to all non-scholarship Cadets enrolled in the Army ROTC Advanced Course (3rd and 4th years).


Freshman with an Army ROTC scholarship are eligible to receive a stipend that pays part of their room and board costs for their first year.  They must live in the dorms  and maintain academic and physical fitness standards.  For more information regarding the Room and Board Stipend, please contact the Scholarship and Enrollment Officer or fill out and submit the Contact Us form.